Floor Life Equipment LLC - How to Keep Your Carpets Clean: http://www.floorlifeme.com/
1. Vacuum weekly and high traffic areas at least twice a week to remove surface dirt and dust. Use a nice back and forth motion, not going too fast.
2. Use welcome mats and rugs, both inside and outside of doors to reduce the amount of dirt brought into your home. Be sure to clean these rugs and mats on a regular basis
3. Go shoeless in the house. Enforce the no shoes rule at all times and your carpet will definitely stay cleaner.
4. Treat spots immediately. A stain that’s been let to set in, is much harder to remove later and can cause permanent damage
5. Vacuum under area rugs periodically to remove loose dirt that may have gotten thru the rugs to your carpet.
6. Clean carpets at least twice a year.Clean, disinfect and sanitize carpets, rugs, and upholstery with high-powered water extraction (be sure to check manufacturer’s care instruction).