Floor Life Equipments - Steps for using Steam Cleaner http://www.floorlifeme.com/
• Fill the steam cleaner's water container with hot water.
• Add the cleaning solution, as recommended by the manufacturer.
• Begin cleaning the area of the room furthest from the doorway and move backwards, so you don't walk on the cleaned carpet.
• Extract as much of the cleaning solution as possible by going over the carpet several times.
• Rinse out the cleaning solution completely with plain water. The cleaning solution is critical to attracting soil particles and removing them from the carpet fibers, but if solution is left in the carpet, it will continue to attract dirt after the steam cleaning.
• Turn on the air conditioner and fans to dry the carpet faster after steam cleaning. Turn on a dehumidifier, if you have one.